Hair Routine

on
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Extreme amount of self-obsessed and vain pictures. You have been warned.






Actually only 9 la.

Before:

Flatttt

In the middle:

My did-it-myself polka dot nails nice or not!




Almost there but needed more practice.



After:


So I finally bought hair products and managed to enhance the process of styling and at least, got the volume I want though I still think I need more shorter layers hrmm. I even did a video showing my hair routine. Did I hear people go "VIDEO AGAIN???" ahahahhahah!

I seriously don't know what's wrong with me and making videos :S

bb

Goshhh I'm so obsessed with my hair!!!

And yeap, that's Brunno, a new Rottie at home. Max (the previous Rottie) passed away a week ago. It's really sad. I don't wanna go into that. Right now, Bruno's like a piece of toy for me haha. So adorable!

Anyway, I've just arranged replacements for all the lessons when I leave for Melbourne. So excited! It's only a week away now! Can't wait for the holiday. I saw the Priceline catalogue and omg they have so many drugstore cosmetics that we don't have here in Malaysia! I'll definitely go check them out. And oh yeah NARS I'll definitely go see them at David Jones's beauty department this time. The last time I passed by the counter I totally forgot to go back there to really take a good look at their stuffs.

Ok. Time to continue with my super slow Life of Pi. Finally it's beginning to get interesting. The ship finally sank. And it all happened so suddenly.


Be First to Post Comment !