I am supposed to practice but my tooth freakin' hurts now and it's been hurting for quite some time since I had that stupid slice of apple hmmpph. No mood already lah.

#193 - I'm so happy I am able to tie a high ponytail again! I totally couldn't do that when I was still having my super long hair. I do miss it though.
#194 - The day Bruno first came home and took his first shower in our house!

#195 - =)
#196 - This was NOT supposed to be here cause the whole plan was supposed to be a surprise. But oh well. I've blogged about what happened previously.

Anyway, the purpose of these two pictures is to show you my transformation wtf. That's me on the right after taking off my "mask". Scary?

Let me just continue with Project 365. Anyone realise I am almost at my 200th day already? I am honestly quite impressed by my own perseverance haha.
#193 - I'm so happy I am able to tie a high ponytail again! I totally couldn't do that when I was still having my super long hair. I do miss it though.
#194 - The day Bruno first came home and took his first shower in our house!
#195 - =)
#196 - This was NOT supposed to be here cause the whole plan was supposed to be a surprise. But oh well. I've blogged about what happened previously.
On another note, Wk has been telling me I look a lot like a Japanese ever since I got my hair done. And I told him, "15 mins later will become Malaysian".
Anyway, the purpose of these two pictures is to show you my transformation wtf. That's me on the right after taking off my "mask". Scary?
And lastly, something that cracked me up good.
The chinese words totally made me lol. It means "eevon's blog man sui man sui man man sui!" in Cantonese and I'm sure I don't have to explain anymore in other dialects cos I think most Chinese people will know what it means. Unless you're a Chinese who understands zero Chinese dialects, it simply means "long live eevon's blog" but you won't get the joke if you don't know anything Chinese or have never watched any TVB dramas.
I usually only do vlogs on tags because I simply know people don't really like reading tags. And I know because I'm one of them haha. Unless it's interesting. But who really cares about what I use anyways? Right? So I thought it'd be interesting to make videos instead.
Other than that, I still prefer writing a lot. At least there's a backspace button that can save the hassle of editing. At least, I don't have to be so spontaneous. And at least, I don't have to speak funny English ugh. I hate the way I speak in the videos. I tell you, I totally don't speak like that in real life. I actually use a lot of 'lah's, 'loh's, 'wan's, 'rite?'s and you know what I mean. I don't know why I freakin' sound so formal in those videos...
Ok bedtime. Oh wait, Life of Pi first hehe.
And yes, I know videos are a pain to wait for it to load but and I've been popping out videos so often but don't worry, I am not going to do vlogs because 1. I suck at talking. 2. I'm not a spontaneous person. I usually type out what I want to talk about cos otherwise, I get stuck most of the times. Yes that explains all the times I don't look at the camera. 3. Like Wk said, reading is easier than waiting for loading.
I usually only do vlogs on tags because I simply know people don't really like reading tags. And I know because I'm one of them haha. Unless it's interesting. But who really cares about what I use anyways? Right? So I thought it'd be interesting to make videos instead.
Other than that, I still prefer writing a lot. At least there's a backspace button that can save the hassle of editing. At least, I don't have to be so spontaneous. And at least, I don't have to speak funny English ugh. I hate the way I speak in the videos. I tell you, I totally don't speak like that in real life. I actually use a lot of 'lah's, 'loh's, 'wan's, 'rite?'s and you know what I mean. I don't know why I freakin' sound so formal in those videos...
Ok bedtime. Oh wait, Life of Pi first hehe.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment