Hello people!
Eh what lar come on la ask me something funny la why all your questions so boring?? I did say I'll ignore questions that are too personal but you definitely can ask me something like, "how often do you dig your nose?" or "which finger do you use to dig your nose?" or things like that right?? Come on! Ask me ask me!
Ok I've been quite lazy lately so didn't update much although I do have lots of pictures to post up. Like those when I went to the tulips festival 2 days ago oh my gosh it was so freakin' pretty! And hrm I wanted to do a post about shopping but I wanna wait till I'm back in Malaysia first cos I'm sorta waiting for the list to end HAHAHA if you get what I mean.
Anyway, my Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask has finally arrived! But gotta collect it from the post office cos it came in today when nobody's around. I can't wait to see/use it! Tomorrow we'll be heading to the post office to collect it, then Wk will go to the salon to get his hair cut and I'll go to Vic Market to get some fresh meat and vege.
Before I end this pointless post (ok maybe there's a point, which is to ask readers to ask me more ridiculous but not personal questions haha), let me just scream here that I FINALLY GOT MYSELF A NARS ORGASM!!! I know sounds a little wrong but whateverrr.
Ok good night.
Eh what lar come on la ask me something funny la why all your questions so boring?? I did say I'll ignore questions that are too personal but you definitely can ask me something like, "how often do you dig your nose?" or "which finger do you use to dig your nose?" or things like that right?? Come on! Ask me ask me!
Ok I've been quite lazy lately so didn't update much although I do have lots of pictures to post up. Like those when I went to the tulips festival 2 days ago oh my gosh it was so freakin' pretty! And hrm I wanted to do a post about shopping but I wanna wait till I'm back in Malaysia first cos I'm sorta waiting for the list to end HAHAHA if you get what I mean.
Anyway, my Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask has finally arrived! But gotta collect it from the post office cos it came in today when nobody's around. I can't wait to see/use it! Tomorrow we'll be heading to the post office to collect it, then Wk will go to the salon to get his hair cut and I'll go to Vic Market to get some fresh meat and vege.
Before I end this pointless post (ok maybe there's a point, which is to ask readers to ask me more ridiculous but not personal questions haha), let me just scream here that I FINALLY GOT MYSELF A NARS ORGASM!!! I know sounds a little wrong but whateverrr.
Ok good night.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment