Yes, in video cos that way you can see my expression rather than just plain reading. I find it more interesting than just words la. It's separated into two cos a few other questions came in right after I recorded the first video. Be sure to watch ok! This is what YOU asked! :) I've listed down all the questions before each video so you can choose the one you want to listen to lol.
1. Why I'm so pretty, by ME wtf.
2. Should he try the new Kents, by Kin Wai.
3. What is it that I really like about Wk, by Pee.
4. How do Wk and I survive LDR, by Ping.
5. Why my best friend also so pretty, by ESTHER wtf.
6. When I'm old and wrinkly, would I rather have dentures or a wig, by Esther.
7. Would I rather splurge on food or makeup or hair products, by Jessica Alba.
8. What is my secret inner desire now, by Jessica Alba.
9. Would I rather be "fat and pretty" or "thin and ugly", by Jessica Alba.
10. Who would I turn gay for; Jessica Alba or Megan Fox, by Aileen.
11. Wai Tuck asked if he looked like Laughing 哥.
bb
12. Why do gorillas have big nostrils, by Maggie.
13. Have I seen Stevie Wonder's house, by Maggie.
14. From January 2009 till now, have you ever peed and shat in u undies, by Siew Fen.
15. When I farted in an enclosed place with only 1 person beside me, would I look athim/ her and say sorry or blame him/her, by Siew Fen.
16. Would I rather choose a super rich but super ugly old man or a super handsome (Brad Pitt) but super poor (sleep under the bridge) young man, by Siew Fen.
bb
AND I AM SO FREAKIN' SORRY I OVERLOOKED FANG CHIN'S QUESTION BEFORE I MADE BOTH VIDEOS!
So, his question was "If you ever have a superpower, what would it be and why?".
Hrm I think I'm going to be more realistic. I want to have a power like Micha Sanders from Heroes called the 'Technopathy' so that I can make the ATM machine go crazy and then I can get more money HAHAHAHA. Ya what! Who needs the ability to fly? Or go through walls? Hrm actually teleportation and invisibility's a good one too... basically any powers than can easily get me more money, I LIKE LOL! Yes I am materialistic, and I'm pretty sure anyone whom by any chance have these powers WILL be materialistic also. This is reality, not Heroes! Save what world...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment