Okay, I've finally edited the pictures that have been rotting away in my camera. Uploading them now so might need to wait till tomorrow to update here with pictures.
I'm about to go back home. So far, I've been enjoying myself. In fact, too much that it's not helping my practice schedule at all :( But whatevers. I'm not regreting every single second/cent I spent here. I feel so familiar with this environment now. I adapted to the cold, the dressing, the transportation, the shops, the good stuffs around, the food, the price eventhough I still do convert sometimes, the people. It almost felt like I have been living here for a very long time when really, it's only 3 months, cumulatively. I'm not complaining to go back of course. Ultimately, I still love my home, my bed, my annoying sister, my weird but loving parents, my ji mui, my karaoke gang. And I do miss all that. It's just that... haih. LDR again.
But I guess there's nothing I can do when I don't really have much of an option but to officially get myself that freaking visa that allows me to be here, do I?
I seriously hate the daylight savings. It totally screwed my body clock.
Ooh I bought a new book! The Time Traveler's Wife! I was actually contemplating between that and Twilight cos they were both discounted at Big W. I got the former cos I personally am not interested in Twilight's storyline (because I simply don't believe in love at first sight at all, or falling in love without any reasons) and I don't understand why so many people love it. Yaya teen girl and vampire fall in love blablabla AND SO??? Ok maybe it's just a personal thing. Or maybe I should have just read the book and not watch the movie first. I am not crazy over the movie at all. I hate Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) there (actually I hate her real personality as well haha) not because she gets to act with Robert Pattinson ok, I just think her acting sucks in it. I quite like Robert Pattinson in Harry Porter as Cedric but not as Edward Cullen in Twilight cos I think he's kinda weird in the movie, the way he talks and all. Yes he's charming but er... I'm not going gaga over him. I better not criticize him more otherwise I might get flamed or just get butchered by fans of his.
Ok to cut the crap short, I'm not saying the book's bad cos clearly, I haven't read it so I can't judge. I've watched the movie and wasn't inpressed by the story, and plus all the weird and sucky acting were just a turn off for me. I may start reading the book if someone can tell what's interesting about it...
Oooh yay the pictures are up! Just a continuation of P365 though.

#210 - Maccas = McDonalds. Angus beef burger damn nice!
#211 - More on this next time. It was sooooooo beautiful!

#212 - =)
#213 - Aaaaah finally a shot of Pancake Parlour haha sounds like I'm addicted to it well really, I am.

#214 - Bought a dozen of fresh Coffin Bay oysters - as claimed by the seller in Vic Market, don't think they really are Coffin Bay oysters - back just to try them. Not as nice as those in restaurants though. Why!
#215 - The mess Wk created.

# 216 - LOTD = Look of the day.
# 217 - Today's lunch.
Ok gtg.
I seriously hate the daylight savings. It totally screwed my body clock.
Ooh I bought a new book! The Time Traveler's Wife! I was actually contemplating between that and Twilight cos they were both discounted at Big W. I got the former cos I personally am not interested in Twilight's storyline (because I simply don't believe in love at first sight at all, or falling in love without any reasons) and I don't understand why so many people love it. Yaya teen girl and vampire fall in love blablabla AND SO??? Ok maybe it's just a personal thing. Or maybe I should have just read the book and not watch the movie first. I am not crazy over the movie at all. I hate Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) there (actually I hate her real personality as well haha) not because she gets to act with Robert Pattinson ok, I just think her acting sucks in it. I quite like Robert Pattinson in Harry Porter as Cedric but not as Edward Cullen in Twilight cos I think he's kinda weird in the movie, the way he talks and all. Yes he's charming but er... I'm not going gaga over him. I better not criticize him more otherwise I might get flamed or just get butchered by fans of his.
Ok to cut the crap short, I'm not saying the book's bad cos clearly, I haven't read it so I can't judge. I've watched the movie and wasn't inpressed by the story, and plus all the weird and sucky acting were just a turn off for me. I may start reading the book if someone can tell what's interesting about it...
Oooh yay the pictures are up! Just a continuation of P365 though.
#210 - Maccas = McDonalds. Angus beef burger damn nice!
#211 - More on this next time. It was sooooooo beautiful!
#212 - =)
#213 - Aaaaah finally a shot of Pancake Parlour haha sounds like I'm addicted to it well really, I am.
#214 - Bought a dozen of fresh Coffin Bay oysters - as claimed by the seller in Vic Market, don't think they really are Coffin Bay oysters - back just to try them. Not as nice as those in restaurants though. Why!
#215 - The mess Wk created.
# 216 - LOTD = Look of the day.
# 217 - Today's lunch.
Ok gtg.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment