I Miss You Already

on
Thursday, October 8, 2009
It's 2.30am here now (sounds weird, can't figure if it should be the other way round - "now here"?) and Wk's at the living room working away with his design stuffs while I'm here bumming. My flight's tomorrow at 1.45 am. I know, that's a crazy late flight and I picked it on purpose. I always pick the latest flight on Thursdays because my work basically begins on Friday afternoons. I try my best to maximize the amount of time I'm here, with him. And I think its quite evident already that I'm sad and emotional right now. This visiting thing's like a drug. You get euphoric temporarily and suffer when the effect withdraws from your system. The higher you get, the harder you fall. And yet, people still do it. I still do it. As much as I love being here, being in my comfort zone, being in the arms of the person I love and have been missing, I hate it when I need to leave. Everything feels like a sweet dream - short and sweet. I can really go crazy if this shitty LDR keeps going on.

And it's so funny now that I find myself living to the lyrics of Aerosmith's 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' where it goes like "I don't wanna fall asleep cos I'd miss you babe, and I don't wanna miss a thing...". At this hour I could've probably slept away but somehow I don't want to sleep just because he's not, yet. What a corny situation eh? Heh.

Ok. I'll just go practice my violin. Yeah. At 2.30am. Haha.


Be First to Post Comment !