My baby's sleeping like a baby now while I'm munching the addictive honey roasted macadamia nuts and packing, and getting teary once in a while. Julie and Julia was very inspirational, but it ended in a weird and sudden way. But at least the movie did get me to want to pick the book up and start reading it. I've gotten all the things that I wanted in the checklist. Yes even that Smashbox primer cos I instantly loved how it felt on my skin when I tested it. I can't wait to use it. I need to go remove my makeup and wash my face, tone and moisturize it nicely before I board on the plane. It's gonna be yet another long, sad 8 hours flight back home. I just hope I can fall asleep and not think about anything. I'm seeing McD's before going into the terminal. I'm seeing us hugging and tears streaming down my cheeks like nobody's business. I'm seeing me walking away without turning back and me crying buckets. Damn I hate LDR.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment