Spring Cleaning!

on
Monday, October 12, 2009
Lazeeeeeeeeeeee. Lazy to blog, lazy to edit and upload pictures.


#228 - Made this for dinner. Yummy! Fresh pasta rocks. And I totally made those beefballs myself, they're not ready-made ones ok.
#229 - I love-hate Maccas at the Tullamarine Airport.


#230 - Reached home in the morning and saw this on my table. I hate this picture. I look fugly =(
#231 - Did a little bit of spring cleaning on the box I keep all my skincare/hair products and whatnot. Threw away a whole lot of junks which I've not been using for a long time. Can you believe it? I saw one Bodyshop Body Butter and it was manufactured in 2001 holy crap that stuff's 8 years old!!! And no, I've not been using it anyway. Ugh.


#232 - Bought some stuffs in Tesco and finally organized my makeup products which have been pouring out from my small pouches. I've accumulated an amount that my pouches no longer can be zipped up anymore. So I got that tiered mini plastic drawer, a letter holder and a pencil cup.


My vanity! And a few books that I am currently reading and will read soon.


1st drawer - Face and lip products. 2nd - miscellaneous stuffs like fake eyelashes, eyelash curler, nail polish, some eyeshadow bases, gel eyeliner, sharpener, tweezers, scissors etc.


3rd - brushes. I actually bought the pencil cup to store my brushes but I was a little grossed out thinking about dusts which might get trapped in the bristles so I decided to keep them inside the drawer. 4th - powder eyeshadows.


For my huge eyeshadow palettes, I got a letter holder and stacked them in it. And for the pencil cup which lost its function for my brushes, I put all my mascaras, eyeliners and another eyeshadow primer in it.

Actually, I'm still not quite happy with the organization. I wanted to separate the miscellaneous tools, blushers, face products, lips, eyeshadow primers/bases and eyeliners but clearly, 4 drawers are not enough -_- Looks like I need another one hrm. Well, that's not what really bothers me. I have a feeling that all these might slowly build up in the future...
Be First to Post Comment !