These few days I have been feeling like a maid. Or a slave. Hrm sounds a little wrong. Whatever. I don't mind being a maid/slave if I can just stay here T____T *prays that my flight tonight will somehow be cancelled, or delayed! Argh!
Made some hashbrowns for breakfast. Will be going out to Vic Market in a bit to get the addictive honey roasted macadamia nuts that Maggie introduced to me. Omg that thing is super addictive. And the good part is it's healthy! :D And it's uber cheap as well! I think it's only AUD6 for 200gm? I'm pretty sure it's overpriced in Malaysia. And I don't think honey roasted macadamia can be found easily back at home. So, I'll be getting at least 500gm of those man!
And some other last minute shopping before we hit the cinema to catch Julie and Julia! Yes it's out today! The movie's at 4pm so I gotta buy all the stuffs I want before that because shops here close at 5pm how sad. Let's make a checklist of what I should be getting.
1. Macadamia nuts
2. Something from the duty free shop
3. Maybe another book? Will drop by Big W and see if they have 'The Last Song' by Nicholas Sparks.
4. Softlips! I better stick to pine coco.
5. Hrm... Still contemplating on Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer cos it's too expensive T_T
Did I miss anything?
Made some hashbrowns for breakfast. Will be going out to Vic Market in a bit to get the addictive honey roasted macadamia nuts that Maggie introduced to me. Omg that thing is super addictive. And the good part is it's healthy! :D And it's uber cheap as well! I think it's only AUD6 for 200gm? I'm pretty sure it's overpriced in Malaysia. And I don't think honey roasted macadamia can be found easily back at home. So, I'll be getting at least 500gm of those man!
And some other last minute shopping before we hit the cinema to catch Julie and Julia! Yes it's out today! The movie's at 4pm so I gotta buy all the stuffs I want before that because shops here close at 5pm how sad. Let's make a checklist of what I should be getting.
1. Macadamia nuts
2. Something from the duty free shop
3. Maybe another book? Will drop by Big W and see if they have 'The Last Song' by Nicholas Sparks.
4. Softlips! I better stick to pine coco.
5. Hrm... Still contemplating on Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer cos it's too expensive T_T
Did I miss anything?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment