I can't believe it! It has been about 9 months since I started doing Project 365! I'm left with only 101 days and it's officially something I started off a year ago! Time flies or what!
I got kinda lazy to edit and all so, it has been 20 days since the last one. Crazy.

#244 - No I didn't get punched in the eye it's just me experimenting with makeup.

#245 - I helped my sister to straighten her hair with my straightening iron.

#246 - Played with makeup again.

#247 - I love this day's makeup look!

#248 - Greenbox =)

#249 - I was looking at MAC's website and decided to draw this thing they have.

#250 - Makeup day.

#251 - Lalala.

#252 - You can't tell from this picture but in the unedited one, my skin looked super clear! Which I am so happy about cos my skin has never been so clear for the longest time. All the religious cleansing, toning, moisturizing, mask-ing and exfoliating, all the extra 15 minutes spent every night and day was worth it! Oh except for my chin, the scars are still quite obvious so that's why I cut it off hahaha.

#253 - Another boring day. Everytime you see a picture of my face, it means that day's boring and there's nothing much to show but my uninteresting face.

#254 - My peacock inspired look haha.

#255 - I love rainbows colours!

#256 - My favourite eyeshadow so far.

#257 - How I look like when I sing.

#258 - Makeup day.

#259 - If you read my post, I've mentioned this day before. The day I went out with the people who teach in the same music centre as I do, the day I got called cool.

#260 - Another boring day with a picture of me

#261 - Cos I've never posted printscreen pictures of us for quite some time already =)

#262 - I love Japanese snacks! That Fran Whipps is the awesomest thing everrrr!

#263 - Was experimenting with makeup. Expect some inspired look soon :)
Ok done. Practice time.
I got kinda lazy to edit and all so, it has been 20 days since the last one. Crazy.
#244 - No I didn't get punched in the eye it's just me experimenting with makeup.
#245 - I helped my sister to straighten her hair with my straightening iron.
#246 - Played with makeup again.
#247 - I love this day's makeup look!
#248 - Greenbox =)
#249 - I was looking at MAC's website and decided to draw this thing they have.
#250 - Makeup day.
#251 - Lalala.
#252 - You can't tell from this picture but in the unedited one, my skin looked super clear! Which I am so happy about cos my skin has never been so clear for the longest time. All the religious cleansing, toning, moisturizing, mask-ing and exfoliating, all the extra 15 minutes spent every night and day was worth it! Oh except for my chin, the scars are still quite obvious so that's why I cut it off hahaha.
#253 - Another boring day. Everytime you see a picture of my face, it means that day's boring and there's nothing much to show but my uninteresting face.
#254 - My peacock inspired look haha.
#255 - I love rainbows colours!
#256 - My favourite eyeshadow so far.
#257 - How I look like when I sing.
#258 - Makeup day.
#259 - If you read my post, I've mentioned this day before. The day I went out with the people who teach in the same music centre as I do, the day I got called cool.
#260 - Another boring day with a picture of me
#261 - Cos I've never posted printscreen pictures of us for quite some time already =)
#262 - I love Japanese snacks! That Fran Whipps is the awesomest thing everrrr!
#263 - Was experimenting with makeup. Expect some inspired look soon :)
Ok done. Practice time.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment