So, it's not so bad after all =)
Honestly, I am not 'a little' disappointed about not winning. Ok so I lied. I was very disappointed cos I didn't even make it to the 1st or 2nd runner up. And to think that I put in so much of effort in it. I went out with Esther and Wai Tuck in the evening just to make myself forget about this unimportant thing. Afterall, I know I still have people who love what I did. I'll talk more about this in my LJ.
Sad things aside, I have another happy news! =D
Wk is coming back on... *drumrolls
a day before my birthday!
That sucker used my trick. I surprised him (well, sorta if he didn't find out) by going to Melbourne a day before his birthday in September this year and told him that's my b'day present for him, and now, he's using it on me. HE TOLD ME THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT WTF.
Hahah. Of course I know it's all planned out just for me. He always try his best to plan in a way where it'll benefit everyone. Especially me. Mememememememememe. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wtf. And that's what I like about him.
He's just finished his year 1 of masters, and now working. He'll be back for 22 days before flying off to Germany for some student exchange thingie for 6 weeks =( and then after that he'll be back in Malaysia and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, if, IF I ever get accepted by Uni of Melbourne, we'll be flying to Melbourne togetha-getha.
Ok before I go, here's something funny which happened just now.
Do you guys know what mynews.com is? If you don't, go Google it. I'm pretty sure all Malaysians know what it is. You may not have heard about it or you may think that you have not seen it but I'm sure you've seen it just that you've never taken the time to look at its name.
So just now we were having dinner and we were discussing if Bukit Raja's TGV still has 2012 tickets cos the place we went was all sold out. Then I suggested we go to mynews.com, read the newspaper to check if 2012 is shown in Bukit Raja's TGV. And then someone said,
"Huh? How? Here no wifi also!"
WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHH.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment