Bad news:
Some good news:
1. I won that Halloween contest, mentioned this in my previous post.
2. I just hit 100 subscribers! I seriously never expected to get more than even 20 hahahah.
3. My vanity blog was featured in Tongue in Chic! Ownself google. Actually I didn't really know what it was. I've read about it from places and Aileen mentioned about it once but all these while I thought it's like some kinda shop or something hahah! Nevertheless, happy :) All thanks to Gwen!
4. Ok this is actually not a news but more like something that made me happy. After knowing that I didn't win the contest, I got comments from all these kind people telling me they thought that my entry should have won it and all that great stuff. Which really really really made me very very very happy! In a way, I'd like to thank the girl who put up that contest cos without the contest, I wouldn't have entered and if I didn't enter, I wouldn't have gotten so many nice comments and feedbacks!
Ok that's all. I'm leaving for work now. Might go watch 2012 with my 2 buddies later. Bye.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment