Just a really quick update before I go practice.
Remember this?
Some of you who're my friends on Facebook might have known but to those who haven't, I won the little contest that I joined. It's a an online contest, where I'm supposed to create a Halloween Makeup Look tutorial, no specific theme but I'll have to just create something that I'll wear for Halloween. I wasn't the only winner though, just thought everyone should know. There were 4 winners out of 20+ entries. Ok I know a lot of you want to know what the prize is. Really, there's no need to know cos the prize didn't matter to me at all, what matters is that my effort is paid off!
This is my very first time joining this type of contest and I won. Actually to think about it, this may be the first ever contest that I've ever won. I cannot remember if I've joined any contests before.
Ok I'll tell you the prize anyways.
1 Pop Beauty Lip Lust, 3 NYX eye shadows, 1 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil and 5 Deco Art Nail Polish
Some people may not know what the hell those things are; they're makeup products and some nail products. And I'm so glad to see the prizes that I've won myself cos there're things that I've been wanting! Well, there are also things that I was puzzled to see like the nail products cos if anyone knows me, I hardly do anything to my nails cos it's so short there's nothing much I can do with it. But oh well, I'll figure out what I can do with it. I'm still happy, not just because of the prizes but the fact that I actually won!
I've never expected myself to win cos it was my first contest ever and there were so many great entries out there.
All these only got me thinking a lot and I told Wk,
"I realised that if I really put in effort, there'll sure be good results"
This winning may seem like nothing to some people. True, it's just a small winning but through this winning I discovered that efforts do get paid. It all depends on how much you give out.
And so, I am more determined to practice now. I must get into Uni of Melbourne no matter what happens.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment