So I was cut off from the world of internet (or is it the internet world?..) for approximately 2 days and I almost died before I finally packed my laptop with me and came to Starbucks Taipan right after work. Aaaaaah finally, the taste of life. Wtf.
Seriously, my life revolves around internet. Twitter, blog, msn, skype, youtube, google, yahoo, etc. I totally cannot do 2 days without internet. Yesterday I went to Maccas in hopes of getting online but was so freakin' disappointed when I couldn't. Ok disappointed's not the right word. Pissed is.
So right now I've been here for the past 2 hours (or more..) and dammit the connection is so good I don't feel like going home eventhough I should really be. I totally wasting my time when I should be practising. Haihhhh. The only bad thing about onlining in Starbucks is that I cannot laugh out loud (literally LOL) when I see/read/hear something funny like this.
It's a torture to not be able to laugh out loud ok? It's worse than constipation. Not that I have anyway. Don't guess whether I'm telling the truth or not. About constipation.
Yes purposely hold that Starbucks mug up just to prove that I'm at Starbucks now.
I asked Wk if there's any difference in the video. What I meant was the lighting and the way I looked. He answered,
"er, there's a 'keluar' and 'no smoking' sign behind you?"
Wtf.
And I'm wearing my favourite panda shirt. I don't understand why my sisters like to pick on me whenever I wear it. It's my favourite shirt. I have a big panda (the WWF logo) at the front. What's wrong with it?
The connection's so good here that I managed to upload this video.
Taken 2 months ago when I was in Melbourne. And I screamed cos when I squeezed the lemon juice it almost went into my eyes. That's what you get when you're too eager to eat something. In other words 'tam sek' hahahaah.
Ok time to go home. Hopefully the connection will not be stupid at home...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment