Almost back

on
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Ok. One more day and I can then online at the comfort of my home. My dad finally decided to hand us some cash to get a new router and my brother insisted on getting it at some PC fair tomorrow which I don't quite see the point cos I don't think it'll make any difference with the price anyway. I'm at Cat's office in uni, onlining obviously.

Things haven't been really going the way I want them to. Some jerk decided not to reply my message, again. And no I am not going to be a pest. If that's the case, then I'll just let it be. There's no use begging and making myself looke like a freakin' clown. But seriously, if there's one wish I were to make for my birthday, or Christmas, I wish everyone has the slightest courtesy to reply important messages. Seriously.

Ok apart from that, of course I am more materialistic than just wishing for something so unselfish for my birthday hahaha. I might do a wishlist. When I'm done with things. It'll be a Birthday/Christmas Wishlist since my birthday falls on a week before Christmas. *hint hint HINT HINT HINT wtf


Be First to Post Comment !