1. I didn't get anything from the Balm. My plan was to go there on Thursday but on Wednesday, I thought I wanted to just drop by MAC @ Sunway Pyramid to pick up a few stuffs since I had an hour before work starts. I ended up buying a whole crapload from MAC so... I could have bought the things I wanted from the Balm but I figured there's no point getting too many similar things. In a shorter phrase, I'm broke. Wtf. I was even late for work HAHAHA.
2. That ranty post down there, well. That guy finally replied and I'll be seeing him tomorrow. But I'm a little nervous now cos my pieces aren't really ready yet T___T
3. I'm left with about 100 pages of The Time Traveler's Wife and then I can go watch the movie! Who wants to go with me? Anyone? No one? Fine, I can go alone.
5. If I'm not updating very often, it means I'm busy preparing my audition tape. But oh who am I kidding. The last time I said this, look what's happening now! But oh please oh please, just let me focus T____T
4. Lastly, entertain yourself =)
bb
2. That ranty post down there, well. That guy finally replied and I'll be seeing him tomorrow. But I'm a little nervous now cos my pieces aren't really ready yet T___T
3. I'm left with about 100 pages of The Time Traveler's Wife and then I can go watch the movie! Who wants to go with me? Anyone? No one? Fine, I can go alone.
5. If I'm not updating very often, it means I'm busy preparing my audition tape. But oh who am I kidding. The last time I said this, look what's happening now! But oh please oh please, just let me focus T____T
4. Lastly, entertain yourself =)
bb
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment