Cool

on
Sunday, November 8, 2009
I was out with a group of people today and it was so freakin' awkward. They are people from one of the music centres I teach at. It was a gathering to celebrate my boss's early birthday. I usually do not join gatherings like these cos:

1. I am not close to people in music centres.
2. I don't talk much to people I'm not close with.
3. All in all, you can almost call me an anti-social freak.

And all these while I thought I have changed since my secondary school days. During that time, I have the reputation of being the 'coolest' girl. When I say 'cool', it does not mean in a hip and/or trendy way. At all.

It simply means I'm unfriendly, in a nicer and more polite term of course. When new people talk to me, they would simply use the word 'cool' to describe me or regard me as 'cool'.

And I thought I have changed and became more 'warm'.

I was wrong.

Until today, people still use the word 'cool' to describe me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting angry here. Honestly, this situation amuse me. I know 'cool' only mean 'unfriendly' but somehow, I find it cool to be called 'cool', you know what I mean? HAHAHAHAHA. Syok sendiri.

Anyway, yeah I guess after all these years, I haven't changed a single bit. I am 'cool' towards people I don't know or people I am not close with. I open up only to people I know AND am close with. There's a difference between people I know, and people I know AND am close with ok?

Ask all my close friends, I don't think they'll ever use the word 'cool' to describe me. They would most likely say I'm vain, lame, random, crazy etc etc but not cool.

But yeah. I guess being 'cool' is my... signature? Wtf.

It's not done on purpose anyway.
Be First to Post Comment !