Peacock Inspired

on
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
I posted "I'm a peacock!" to my Twitter and I had 3 people telling me "wtf" hahahah. Yeah 3's not a lot that's because I don't follow many people, I only follow people I know. Which also means I don't know many people hahah.

Anyway, I did this peacock-inspired look for a little online contest. Well, technically it's not my original idea, more like a recreation. It's supposed to be a Halloween makeup look contest. I know, we don't celebrate Halloween here and even if we do, it's over. So I was only doing this for fun and since I was already having fun, I thought I might as well join the contest.

Since I don't want to spam this blog with so many (scary? haha) vain pictures of myself, I'm only posting one. The rest will be in my vanity blog.


Finally my Ardelle lashes came out to play. FYI, I hate wearing false eyelashes. Which was why I didn't even bother sticking it onto my lashline hahaha! It still has that tackiness without the glue so I simply stuck it onto my lashline and quickly took pictures.

Ok gtg.
Be First to Post Comment !