Omg the itch to buy things is freakin' me out. Every second I think of what I want to buy and it's only the 2nd day of November! Seriously, can die man. Wk's right, when we live together, I should hand him ALL my money and he shall be the one to control the flow.
I seriously need a new night time moisturizer cos my BodyShop Time Release Capsule's finishing. It's a 28 days treatment thingie and I'm left with my last 4 capsules already. And another foundation cos I just realized that the current one I'm using, which is new anyway, is too light for my skin tone. It makes me look stark white not only in pictures, even my mom said so! Ugh the horror. Not gonna throw it away anyway, it's still money spent! I'll probably get a darker shade and mix them.
Ok since Wk's not going to sleep tonight cos he's rushing for his submission, I'll stay up with him by practising =) We have our videos and skype on. It's as though we're right next to each other, working really hard =)
Oooh I just found out The Time Traveler's Wife the movie's out already! Gosh I'm still left with 200++ pages. Gotta speed up.
Ok time to go. Have a great week everyone.
I seriously need a new night time moisturizer cos my BodyShop Time Release Capsule's finishing. It's a 28 days treatment thingie and I'm left with my last 4 capsules already. And another foundation cos I just realized that the current one I'm using, which is new anyway, is too light for my skin tone. It makes me look stark white not only in pictures, even my mom said so! Ugh the horror. Not gonna throw it away anyway, it's still money spent! I'll probably get a darker shade and mix them.
Ok since Wk's not going to sleep tonight cos he's rushing for his submission, I'll stay up with him by practising =) We have our videos and skype on. It's as though we're right next to each other, working really hard =)
Oooh I just found out The Time Traveler's Wife the movie's out already! Gosh I'm still left with 200++ pages. Gotta speed up.
Ok time to go. Have a great week everyone.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment