the Balm

on
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Omg the Balm is finally here in Malaysia! I first saw people using it in Youtube a long time ago but it didn't interest me as much as when I saw it in Melbourne at Kit. It was ridiculously overpriced there so I didn't buy anything. Actually, almost ALL cosmetics in Australia are more expensive than what they really cost - whether in the US or in Malaysia. Which explains why, I only bought stuffs that I cannot find in Malaysia. MAC, Benefit, Shiseido, Maybeline, Revlon - just name anything that Malaysia has - it's all so much more expensive in Australia. What a bummer =( That doesn't mean stuffs that are not available in Malaysia, are cheap either. They are STILL a lot more expensive cos I compared to the prices in the US. Australia, bloody moneysucking country. And oh god I cannot imagine how I am going to shop for my makeup stuffs if I'm going there next year T____T

So anyway, the Balm!!! If it wasn't for the Nuffnang banner I have in my blog, I wouldn't even know it's already here in Malaysia! Starting from today! They're having some roadshow at MidValley and I can't wait to drop by and check out their stuffs, now that it's more affordable! Click here if anyone is interested.

Ok, I'm not saying the stuffs are exactly cheap, they ARE considered expensive but to compare with the price in Melbourne, this is definitely wayyy cheaper.

I just got my cheque today yayy! So I'll have to wait till (earliest :D) Wednesday before the money is transfered then I can drive up to MidValley and check out their stuffs and MAYBE (aka most probably hahaha) pick up some stuffs!

A few goodies that I MIGHT get:


Shady Lady - I don't think I need to explain on this. I have always been crazy over eyeshadows palettes. You know, it's selling at AUD 84.95 (around RM265) in Australia but it's only RM 120 here. Stupid right?


time Balm Concealer - This is is something that sounds interesting. I might buy this just because it claims that it combats wrinkles while it conceals, I might not buy this just because I still have a lot more of my concealer. Will decide after testing it.




Lip Plumper Trio - Just because I don't have that many lip glosses (yet HAHA) and this looks like a pretty good deal. But I have a feeling Malaysia might not have this... we'll see.


Bahama Mama - Cos I need a proper contouring powder, I cannot cannot CANNOT keep using my eyeshadows anymore! And besides, this stuff can also be used as a bronzer. 2 in 1 price! Oh, this is AUD 32.95 (RM 103) but it's only (I'm guessing) RM60 here.

I am quite tempted to get their blushers only because the packaging's too hard to resist but meh. They only have like 3 colours to choose from and I already have pretty good blushers similar to those colours so... I'll just skip that.

So instead of their blushers which don't look that interesting, I'm interested in this!


Stainiac - Another 2 in 1 price product, a cheek and lip stain! Although I doubt its lasting power... I shall try it out regardless!

Check the website out! I personally think it's really cute. The packaging at some point does resemble Benefit's products. It doesn't really bother me though cos I'm a sucker for packaging sometimes, I'd go with anything adorable. And besides, Benefit is so expensive. This one is not really cheap but at least, to compare with Benefit it's more affordable.
Be First to Post Comment !