Itchy Belly

on
Sunday, December 13, 2009
These few days I've been absent mindedly scratching my tummy, right underneath my navel cos it has been so freakin' itchy. I've scratched it so often that that a brown patch is formed and I could even feel bumps and it is STILL itchy even now. Moments ago, I finally took a look at what's going on and figured out what was the problem: it's my freakin' navel stud. I've been wearing it for the longest time now sometimes I don't even remember having it there even though it's a dangling one. It has seriously been there for years, I just never bother replacing it with a non-dangling one. Just now, I turned the 'pendant' around and noticed that...

jeng jeng jeng...

it is RUSTED oh my freakin' god!

It's not as bad as how I exaggerated lah, it's the early stage of the rusting process. There are only brown fine dots. It's not like the whole thing turning into a completely brown thing! That's crazy ok. So anyway, I've decided to take it off and replace with a non-dangling one. Feels kinda weird now, cos now it feels like there's nothing there anymore.

Ok. Just something really random I feel like typing down.

Regarding the recording of my audition CD, it's still not done =(

I was so naive and stupid to have thought that it could be done within 2 hours. Well, it COULD have been if I could play better, or just accept things easily and stop being unsatisfied all the time. Next session is scheduled to next Tuesday, which is the same day Wei Kiat's coming back. And hopefully, that'll be the last session before it gets edited and be ready for my application. Having my accompanist come for so many days to do so many takes of fail recording, I seriously cannot imagine how much he is going to charge me. Seriously hope he can 手下留情 (sau har lau cheng)...

On another note, 3 more days!!! And hopefully, I don't have to do stupid countdowns anymore next year...

Btw, somebody asked me where's my wishlist lol! You know who you are nyehehe. Ok, I'll try to do it soon but it's really hard cos most stuffs that I really really want at the moment are not easy on anyone's wallet hahah and I don't want to sound like I'm expecting things as well! I admit I am a very materialistic person, this is a material world what do you expect? Of course I'll be glad to receive but... I don't want to be seen like I'm such a thick skinned person who expects people to buy me things, you know what I mean? Hrm... I don't know exactly how to describe but yeah, I'll do it really soon. Maybe I won't call it a wishlist but more like a... "Ee Von's Guide to Getting Presents for Ee Von" HAHAAHHAHHA omg it sounds completely self-obsessed! But yeah I figured a 'guide' sounds so much better than a wishlist cos I have so many ridiculous wishes.

Time to sleep now.
Be First to Post Comment !