AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I can barely contain my excitement now :)
Tomorrow Wk will be back and I'll be picking him up!!!111111
Seriously, damn excited and I kept smiling to myself like a sohai wtf.
MMMMM MY GYU TAN DON ALL THE WAY FROM MELBOURNE :D
Although he'll only be back for about 3 weeks before he leaves again...
There's this joke which Kai Mun (Maggie's boyfriend) came up with when I was at Melbourne. Because I was there and Wk kinda paid for me for most things, I was called a leech and Wk's my host and I'm sucking his blood HAHAHA! I know, it sounds kinda mean but it totally is not. It's a funny joke, just that I totally fail in making it sound funny here that's all.
So I twittered something about how should I tell my parents that I won't be coming home tomorrow night cos I most probably gonna stay over at his place. I used to use "uni" as an excuse last time. You know, I either stayed at campus or at my rented room so I could always say I'm going back there when actually I didn't hahahaa. Ok sorry I really don't want to be a bad role model for lying so much but really, sometimes my parents knew I stayed at his place. I just... find it easier to say "I'm going back to uni" than "I'm staying at my boyfriends house", knowwaddamean?
Anyway. Maggie replied, "Tell them your host is back and u need blood!" AHHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAAH WTF!!!
Ok end of lame jokes.
YAYYYYYY TOMORROW YAYYYYY!!!!11111111
I can barely contain my excitement now :)
Tomorrow Wk will be back and I'll be picking him up!!!111111
Seriously, damn excited and I kept smiling to myself like a sohai wtf.
MMMMM MY GYU TAN DON ALL THE WAY FROM MELBOURNE :D
Although he'll only be back for about 3 weeks before he leaves again...
There's this joke which Kai Mun (Maggie's boyfriend) came up with when I was at Melbourne. Because I was there and Wk kinda paid for me for most things, I was called a leech and Wk's my host and I'm sucking his blood HAHAHA! I know, it sounds kinda mean but it totally is not. It's a funny joke, just that I totally fail in making it sound funny here that's all.
So I twittered something about how should I tell my parents that I won't be coming home tomorrow night cos I most probably gonna stay over at his place. I used to use "uni" as an excuse last time. You know, I either stayed at campus or at my rented room so I could always say I'm going back there when actually I didn't hahahaa. Ok sorry I really don't want to be a bad role model for lying so much but really, sometimes my parents knew I stayed at his place. I just... find it easier to say "I'm going back to uni" than "I'm staying at my boyfriends house", knowwaddamean?
Anyway. Maggie replied, "Tell them your host is back and u need blood!" AHHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAAH WTF!!!
Ok end of lame jokes.
YAYYYYYY TOMORROW YAYYYYY!!!!11111111
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment