Hotdogs

on
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Yay!: 
The only time I stepped out of my house is a few hours ago, to A&W's with Esther cos I had cravings for hotdogs and I almost died of boredom at home. Oh! This morning before my dad went out he kinda yelled at me again about not finding a job blablabla not saving/having money to buy CNY clothes blablabla. I was thinking "just hand me the fckin cash only lah" wtf hahahaah. And before he went out with mom he passed me the moolah =D And then when they got back my mom actually bought me a facial cleanser and a scalp care shampoo wow! And it wasn't some generic cleanser or shampoo ok, they're the professional ones. Honestly, I don't know what to say about my parents. They're so weird and funny in a way sometimes.

Boo!: 
I slept really late yesterday night (about 4am) and today my mom woke me up and she asked me to hang up all the washed clothes to get them dried. FML. I super hate it when people wake me up from my slumber. I know it's Thaipusam today so postmen don't work but I'm still very impatient with the reply from Melb U. Oh and internet has been really, really slow today.

Random:
I forgot to brush my teeth this morning HAHAHHAHA. But it's ok. People say it's actually pointless to brush it in the morning cos the important step is to brush it at night. And I did brush and flossed my teeth and rinsed my mouth last night. So it's ok.
Be First to Post Comment !