Tag!

on
Sunday, January 31, 2010
I was tagged by the beautiful Nee some time ago (I know it's so late I'm sorry!) so here it is! Thank you so much for tagging me! It makes me really happy.when I'm tagged cos it means someone actually remembered and thought about me when thinking of who to tag! =)

So the rules are:
1. Post a picture from your childhood (less than 13 yrs old).
2. Write about the picture.
3. Tag your friends and readers.


You know what? I saw another funny picture while searching through my childhood pictures so I'll actually post 2!

Are you ready? Lol.
I can't remember exactly how old I was in this picture but definitely less than 7 cos that's my nanny's home and I don't remember going there anymore when I started schooling. This picture brings back lots of my childhood (age 4-6) memories. I spent quite a few years with my nanny cos my parents had to work. 2 years ago, I heard from my mom that she had cancer and passed away. I'm thankful that I still remember my naughty and happy times with her and how she looked cos not many kids can actually remember things when they were so young.

Ok emo things aside lol. I was quite a poser when I was younger until I turn 9 or 10. Let me prove it to you.


Hahahahah I can't believe I used to look like that.

I believe I was around 9 or 10 in that picture. I was in Indonesia for a holiday with my family and that's a pineapple farm. I had very low self esteem back then (looking at that picture, I can totally understand why...) and I love to hide myself under big T shirts. And no, I didn't ask for that kind of haircut. My mom didn't allow me (and my siblings) to have long hair. Typical Chinese mother - hair must stay short so that it's more clean and tidy and it won't get in the way when you're studying -___- And that expression was candid, I wasn't angry or anything. Though that day was really sunny and hot so proabably that's why I looked cranky lol.

And now I tag:


I hope you guys'll do the tag
Be First to Post Comment !