I haven't been updating much ever since I finished school. How did I not know that blogging is actually my way of destressing? Recently everytime I wanted to blog, I always end up not blogging because I always think there's nothing interesting to talk about. Or I'm just too lazy to take out the pictures from my camera, edit and upload them. But who cares anyway? Me. Yes me I care and I don't have to! Starting from today, I'll blog as often as I can. If not, everyday which is quite impossible but I'll try. Even if it means there're only 10 sentences.
Yay!:
Went karaoke with Esther and Wai Tuck. Sang some really joyful (and stupid) songs like Wondergirls' Nobody (Esther planted that freakin' tune in my head already blardy hell), a Hokkien song about a million bucks and some CNY songs. Very boomz (A very versatile joke Esther discovered - google Ris Low, then search her videos in YouTube). Oh and my UDPP finally arrived after almost 2 weeks!
Boo!:
Still no news regarding my application =( Everytime I wake up I always go up to the area where letters are kept in the living room like a loser. I became extra alert and sensitive towards sounds of motorcycles aka postmen. One tiny 'vroom' and I'll either run out to check if the postmen's around, or if I'm near the door my eyes will roll immediately towards the door to check if there's any postman or a postman's dropping anything in my house.
Random:
Wk is in Berlin now and will be back on Sunday. Which means no e-date till Sunday =( My room is a huge mess now. I disallowed my mom from entering just now cos I knew she's gonna sound me so I said "No don't come in, yes I'll clean it up".
Ok that's definitely more than 10 sentences lol
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment