Are you a Cheerholic?

on
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Hello you silent readers!

Today I'm going to write a really short advertorial post. An unpaid one, that is cos I'm just a very boring blogger whom not many people read so I don't get paid to do advertorials at all. But will you guys read cos I know many people hate reading advertorial posts from their favourite bloggers, no? Well at least I do!

...

Ok now to the serious part. This is NOT an advertorial anyway. It's just my way of helping a friend.

***********

So if you're a cheerleader, OR, if you're someone who's into cheerleading but you're somehow not in a team (yet) and you wanna get some cheerleading apparels to syok sendiri...

Ok I mean, for future use, and you'd love to know about merchandise and educate yourself with news, events, and tips on all things cheerleading in Malaysia, you ought to check this out:


Guys who're not into cheerleading still should check that site out cos you get to see hot chicks in tight cheerleading uniforms and shorts and when I say hot, I mean cili padi hot ok.


Show some love to my hot cheerleader kawan Cheng Choo (on the right in the pic)! =)

Even if you're REALLY not into cheerleading, you should really check that site out cos it's good to learn about something new like cheerleading rather than sitting behind the computer playing Restaurant City or checking the live News Feed or Twitter every 5 minutes, or commenting on people's status/tweets, stalking blogs etc. don't bluff lah I know you're like that yes you!

I won't talk as if I know A WHOLE DAMN LOT about cheerleading or which team Cheng Choo's cheering for (is it the Vulcanz?) cos I'm don't wanna act like a Miss Know-It-All (cos I wanna BE a Miss Know-It-All), but I do know cheerleading is not a common sport here which explains the lack of awareness among people, and I do know she and Chee Wei have been working very very hard to make it to today's reputation and have been doing the country proud. They definitely deserve all the attention they can get. So please make yourself useful and show your support! Not only to Cheerholic,  but generally to the cheerleading scene in our country.

Btw, I'm honest when I say I dislike advertorials from bloggers. No offense though but when I see the word advertorial, I most of the time won't bother reading at all. I'm not bothered to explain but I'm interested to know what you guys think. Any thoughts?
Be First to Post Comment !