The Story of my last Indon kakak

on
Sunday, January 24, 2010
I wanted to tell the whole dramatic story of my Indon kakak but it's such a LONG LONG story so I'm actually too lazy to think and type. And besides, it involves a couple of my family's problems as well so I think I probably shouldn't get into it. But the main point is that my kakak is leaving this Tuesday. We suspect something fishy's going on cos she's been behaving really strangely these days. Well. Strange is probably not the best word to describe her. "Dangerous" could be. She was out earlier in the night, and nobody knew until my grandma was looking for her. She even had the guts to took with her our home's back doors keys which were all in a bunch. She came back after an hour or so. I thought she went shopping but I didn't see any plastic shopping bags. Maybe she went out to get a prepaid top up card (yes, she has a handphone and she thought we all don't know, for her it's supposed to be a secret) but why did she need an hour for a prepaid card? She even brought that bunch of keys into her room until my grandma noticed it wasn't there, my grandma knocked on her door and asked for it only did she took it out. WTF?? Then my youngest sister told my mom when she got back from a dinner about kakak going out. My mom went up to kakak and asked if she (kakak) did went out. Kakak said "no" and then said "only out nearby", which in other words means yes? And then kakak asked my mom in a kinda threatening tone "Who told you I went out one? Tell me la who told you!" WTF!!!!!

Seriously, I hope we're all only being too sensitive. My mom said before she'll not get any new Indon maids anymore. I didn't quite believe it but looking at how this supposingly last one here's behaving, I can see why my mom won't trust in any of them anymore.
Be First to Post Comment !