Follow Me! ( no not the shampoo)

on
Saturday, January 16, 2010
I took freakin' 2 hours (or maybe more dunno cos I don't look at the time every second like a loser) to 'Follow' all the blogs in my 'Read 'em' list! That's not even blogs that I stalk, sites that are on my bookmark list!

But I figured the best way to keep up without missing anything is to 'Follow'. I think it's one of the best features Blogger has to offer cos with it, I'll get to see updates everytime I log into my Blogger account - which is every freakin' hour, or sometimes half an hour wtf.

I've always had this problem where I check every single one of the people I read by clicking on their links and be disappointed when there's no update. Or, the site takes forever and ever to load just because of some shitty html or code or shitload of pictures or applications or whatnot la. It's seriously very time wasting.

So with this 'Follow' option, I'll be notified if anyone updates their blog. And the best part is I don't need to open their main blog website and wait 10 thousand years for it to load, there'll be a link to only that post so it saves more time on loading too.

While "following" these sites, I discovered a few that unlinked me. Which resulted in me removing their links as well. I'm totally all about courtesy. Poeple link me, I'll link them back. People unlink me, I'll unlink them. I'm all about giving something in return of a favour done for me and vice versa.

If I'm not following you, it's either:

1. You don't update.
2. Your (lousy tee hee) host doesn't support this feature so it's either messing my Blogger or it's not showing.
3. Your blog is set to private.

Also, if you didn't already notice, I don't have that "Follow Me" option in my sidebar. That's because I think it looks ugly and it'll kinda mess up with my layout so I don't want to put it there. To follow, you can always do it manually. I'll still be able to see and know who follows. But it's not that I have a lot of followers lah.

ONLY 2 HAHAHAHAHAA

Not that I really care anyway. Just wanna let you guys know about this 'Follow' feature cos I find it really handy.

(actually I do look at the time every second... )

Be First to Post Comment !