Writer's block writer's block!
Lol.
As of now, I only work on Fridays and Sundays. And if that's not lovely enough, I only have to work 5 hours each. Sounds lovely but the monthly income, no. Sufficient to support all my expenditure though but oh well, no amount is ever enough for me. I cannot keep taking new students either cos what if I need to leave for masters. Having too much time in hand, surprisingly my life is still so uninteresting. All I do each day is go online, click the refresh button (or anything that means the same thing) of my Twitter, Blogger and Youtube page ten thousand times. So today I decided to do some spring cleaning and realize I have 10 lipsticks and 10 lipglosses. WTF DID IT MULTIPLY BY ITSELF.
Shit lah it's as though I have 10 lips wtf.
I'll probably need to dig out some old Melbourne pictures or something otherwise everyone'll go "Yer all emo stuffs so boring" wtf.
Ok a couple of Project 365 pictures that are not so boring.
#307
Some pig lol sleeping like a pig on my bed.
#310
When I say couple, I really mean only two hahaah.
On the day Wk left, that night a bunch of us (me, Esther, Lorraine and Jun Xue) went to Velvet Underground, Zouk for this stand up comedy thing Esther has been asking me to go since few weeks ago. It's the Comedy Thursday which basically happens on every first Thursday of every month. Google yourself for more info. Had a ball cos;
1. First time in Zouk ok walao of cos happy lah wtf and I wasn't the only jakun anyway cos it was Jun Xue's first time in Zouk too.
2. Laughed until I almost broke my jaw. Don't ask me if it's THAT funny cos like I said before I laugh at most things. Even jokes told by Esther and Jun Xue. Geddit geddit? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
3. Ate tosai + neslo panas at 2 different mamak stalls. It kinda amused me that Jun Xue's so attracted to my neslo panas cos he kept picking mine up to drink. He said he has never heard of that drink before wtf! And when I told him it's Nescafe mixed with Milo he went, " Oh Mocha la" HAHAHAHAHAHH WTF!!!
Anyone missed my vain pics?
I'll post one for you to salivate at LOL
Mmkay bye.
Oh btw, am I the only one who finds Avatar funny especially the 'ajaran sesat' and the 'bomoh' dance part? Where they transfer life or soul or whatever it is from the human body into the avatar, like transfering a file? LOL!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment