I'm gonna just post up a couple of pictures from Project 365 that urm... matters haha.
Pictures from the graduation photoshoot which I got back quite a while ago. In fact, a few months ago.
My sister playing with my shades and my unwanted fake eyelashes which I've cut into half.
A new external hard drive! Or is it called hard disk? Nevermind. It's a Western Digital and they call it "My Passport" and it comes in a few colours. White looks damn cool so I got it. I got it cos both my internal and my external are filling up T___T
Ok so this is how I actually look like without all that gunk I slap on my face sometimes.
You know what's this? This is the BEST food in the world. GYU TAN DON.
First few presents I received on my birthday! =) I was on Wk's bed about to sleep when I felt something's near my feet cos I accidentally kicked on it and when I got up and check I saw all these nicely laid down. =)
A tape rewinder! Or whatever it is called! Omg I haven't seen this thing in like... more than a decade! I remember when I was younger there's one in my old home cos my grandma used to rent those soaps and back then when cds and dvds weren't around yet, they were all in chunky tapes! And this is the thing that's used to rewind the tapes to the beginning of the series/shows!
Went to Malacca and had Durian Cendol. Nice!
On New Years Eve, cool people meet up at either one's house, drink champagne and chat through MSN and webcam eventhough they're only 1.5 metres away from each other.
On New Years Day, cool people take pictures of their own reflection on Christmas tree balls!
Whoa don't I look cool wtf.
Finally bought a pair of new flip flops.
My previous Reef one has surprisingly served me for a good 1 year! Seriously, none of my Roxy flip flops have ever lasted that long. I mean the rubber ones. They're really lousy. I even slipped on a puddle of water and fell when I was wearing one which was quite worn out and by worn out, I don't mean it's in an uber bad condition or anything it's just that the base has gotten smoother.
And since my puppy is growing, his teeth have been constantly itchy. Any shoes/slippers left outside on the floor will get chewed. My Reef flip flops was one of the unlucky ones but surprisingly, it wasn't too damaged. I could still wear it for a while. My sister's Roxy flip flops became its toy one day and when we saw it the next day, half of one side of her flip flops were gone.
Conclusion: Reef makes good flip flops.
My Reef flip flops actually isn't too damaged anyway. It's still really safe to walk in it, I have never experienced any slippery moments even up till now. It's just that the 'thong' part and the base where the soles of my feet stands on are kinda torn (my dog's great job) and it really does look quite worn out and ridiculous. Apart from all that, it's still functioning pretty well. But I thought it's about time to get a new one already so I got the Roxy one in the picture above.
I know I just complained about Roxy flip flops but this one is not the regular rubber kind so I'm hoping it won't disappoint me. I wanted to get back something form Reef but the store I went to didn't carry any Reef stuffs anymore. Boo =( And I'm just too lazy to go elsewhere to find it cos by the time I actually find one, I am most probably broke already haha.
Ok I'm done rambling. Good night. Wk's sleeping over. He thought we're going to sleep on the same bed which is ridiculous cos it's a single bed and I'm not going to squeeze with him on one bed when there's another bed for him to sleep on. Haha. Ok ramble ramble blablabla. Bye.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment