Yay!:
Look what I got today during work!
Look what I got today during work!
#339
Of course, that wasn't the first time receiving something from students' parents. Over the past few years I've received festive cookies from different parents for different festivals. CNY, Deepavali, Raya. You name it! Yes I'm showing off jealous jealous? XD
Daymmmn those cookies taste heavenly ok! It was calling out to me and I couldn't resist it. I kept checking them (cookies) out every 5 minutes and succumbed to it in the end. I ripped off the sealing tape and popped one into my mouth and I went to heaven wtf.
The pastry was sooooooo smooth and buttery it melts in the mouth! And the jam omg the jam! The texture was AMAZING! It was the most perfect pineapple tart jam that I've ever eaten! It's not too dry and not too moist. And I actually bit chunks of pineapples in it! Gosh now I feel like making pineapple tarts. And eat another one from the container.... no.... must.... resist...........
Btw those were home made. For so many years I've never even bothered to cook my own jam cos it takes so much of time. But after eating those tarts now I feel like making my own jam instead of getting those ready made ones!
Esther Toh tunnels are the best ok! Do you guys prefer the 'tunnel' type of pineapple cookies, or the 'open air' type?
Boo!:
Well early this morning (super early like 4am cos I wasn't asleep yet and Wk was back) while talking to Wk we got into some topics which made me really sad. My mood has been swinging a lot lately. I get happy, sad, inspired, devastated, ok, pissed off etc all in one day. And he kinda became my punching bag. I'm so sorry =(
Random:
My brother just told me this and I was like 'omgwtfbbq'. He said that if you eat too much of butter-processed food like PINEAPPLE TARTS, butter cookies or even the butter itself (the block ones, not margarine or vegetable/fat spread - they're completely different), it makes your poop hard and the poop actually comes out it pieces! He said something about the butter drying out the 'crap' in your bowel. Wtf...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment