It's almost 3am now. And I can't fall asleep help!!! Thanks to my bad sleeping pattern (sleep at 4-5am, wake up at 11-1pm), I am now going to die because tomorrow I've got to work at 9am T_____T
Yay!:
Received my first angpow of the year! My maternal grandma insisted on giving so we (siblings too) had to take it. This afternoon around 12pm I was supposed to work but around 10am (I was still sleepy btw), got a msg saying that boy couldn't make it so yay! Slept away and woke up at 1.30pm hahahaah.
Boo!:
My grandma and mom were nagging me that I should make cookies. More like mom indirectly complaining about me not wanting to make cookies and grandma nagged. Seriously, it's pissing me off a lot. If I've never started baking so many freaking years ago (I started baking when I was 15), life still goes on right??! I don't understand why must make a fucking big fuss about me not wanting to bake. And she keeps telling people that I do not want to bake, hinting that I'm lazy. Seriously, what the fuck.
The reasons I completely hate baking can be tracked down to 2 years back. I even blogged about it. Everytime when CNY's nearing, I'll be complaining about this whole baking cookies issue. I used to really like baking, but she's the one who made me hate it now.
The first few years I started to bake CNY cookies, it was great. Everyone was eating happily. She was shamelessly telling everyone I made it. After that, the expectation grew. I mean the expectation on me. She DEMANDED me to bake more and more. The frustrating part was, she wanted me to bake for 18726430123 uncles and aunties. What the hell? Why am I the one to bake for everyone?
The year after that, I decided not to bake so much. Only a few types. Mainly because I lost my recipe book. She did gave me money to get the ingredients and stuff. But I only made a few types. But still, sufficient to give to whoever she wants to. And then when she saw how little it was, she complained and showed sour face. I was so angry I ran to Wk's house and stayed over that night. It was 2 days before CNY.
I did try my best to do it, why couldn't she understand and at the very least, say thanks? Why is it like it's my freakin' duty to bake cookies? Why me? Why not my sister? Or my cousin? What the fuck lah.
Random:
Wk's in Prague. I love how he sends me a message everytime he travels to somewhere and then he'll tell me how beautiful the place is and how I'll love it and that we both should visit it one day =) 15 more days till he's back! Although only for 4 days, still better than nothing.
Ok getting a little bit sleepy. Great.
x
Eev
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment