Yay!:
Went shopping with my little sister and Esther yesterday at Midvalley. Freakin' tired and tulan cos my sister is like a boy trapped in a girl's body, everything she chose were either for boys or ugly. But in the end managed to get everything she needed and also a couple of things for ourselves (Esther and I)! I got some Zara, OPI, MAC, CNY cookies (I'm obsessed with greenpea cookies!) and Japanese snacks of course cos mine was done already ahaha. Now, I wanna go out to the market to get some ingredients for pineapple tarts. I'm going to make my own jam yay! I've been looking at so many possible recipes but couldn't decide on a failproof one. Hm...
Went shopping with my little sister and Esther yesterday at Midvalley. Freakin' tired and tulan cos my sister is like a boy trapped in a girl's body, everything she chose were either for boys or ugly. But in the end managed to get everything she needed and also a couple of things for ourselves (Esther and I)! I got some Zara, OPI, MAC, CNY cookies (I'm obsessed with greenpea cookies!) and Japanese snacks of course cos mine was done already ahaha. Now, I wanna go out to the market to get some ingredients for pineapple tarts. I'm going to make my own jam yay! I've been looking at so many possible recipes but couldn't decide on a failproof one. Hm...
Boo!:
I just finished my paycheck in one day wtf... I mean, part of my whole income lah not everything. I work at 3 different places and I just got paid yesterday from one of the centres and now the money's all gone T____T
Random:
Wk's back! We're supposed to chat but I need to go out already. I hate it when he doesn't wake up at the time he promised he would. Babi.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment