Goodies I got yesterday:
From Zara, a pair of gold studded grey suede pumps and 2 loose, off shoulder tops which came under one price.
From OPI, a base and top coat which came in a cute, transparent plastic pouch. It was sold at the price of 1! Super good deal. And a new colour to add to my collection. It taupe brown from their Matte collection.
From OPI, a base and top coat which came in a cute, transparent plastic pouch. It was sold at the price of 1! Super good deal. And a new colour to add to my collection. It taupe brown from their Matte collection.
From MAC Cosmetics, 2 things from the recent MAC & Lilyland collection, a cremeblend blush and a lip gelee.
Anyone wants me to talk more about those stuffs? Let me know.
Ok gotta go! Going to uni now for an orchestra rehearsal. I'm going to play in the royal concert again this year! Since I'm not leaving for Melbourne already... anyway, this year we have Jaclyn Victor! Ok bye!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment