Yay!:
Finally done with shopping for CNY clothes. I'm glad I saved up enough to shop this year hahah. This shall be my very last clothing haul. It's all for CNY. I usually don't shop this much for clothes so when I do, it's usually a few weeks/days to CNY.
Finally done with shopping for CNY clothes. I'm glad I saved up enough to shop this year hahah. This shall be my very last clothing haul. It's all for CNY. I usually don't shop this much for clothes so when I do, it's usually a few weeks/days to CNY.
From Topshop, a pair of 'torn' skinny jeans lol, and navy blue loose, off shoulder top. I actually wanted a pair of jeans that is more 'ripped' but couldn't find it. I think I'll have to look up into YouTube or Google to see if there's any tutorial or guides in ripping/tearing jeans. (I just Googled. The right term's "distressed jeans". NOW I KNOW! Lol. And I found step-by-step guides to distress!)
From MNG, denim miniskirt and ANOTHER loose, off shoulder top. Whoa look at the tiger! This year is the year of tiger, and I was born in the year of tiger! Lol. But that's not the reason I bought the top.
I fell instantly in love with the back. And also, that's the back of the MNG miniskirt. Studded! So punk-ish. Or rocker-ish? Either ways, I love it =)
MNG denim skirts are of great quality. I have another pair and I've been wearing it since forever but it's still looking great now.
Oh and lastly, a pair of flats from Cotton On. Their shoes are never the best quality out there but they're ok and worth the money only because the design's decent and they're very comfortable. I have another pair, been wearing it for about half a year now it's still workingn great. Colour has definitely faded but for only Aussie 7 dollars, it definitely cannot go wrong. I got that pair on sale. when I was in Melbourne last year. This one here was kinda discounted too when I got it few days ago.
Boo!:
Nothing much lately. CNY's nearing. That means spring cleaning day's nearing too. I hate spring cleaning.
Random:
Boo!:
Nothing much lately. CNY's nearing. That means spring cleaning day's nearing too. I hate spring cleaning.
Random:
A picture of myself
with very minimal makeup on busy days. Concealer, Mac MSF Natural, blush, highlight, eyebrows and lips. My chin has been breaking out like crazy these days. And the difference of thickness of my eyelids is getting more apparent too. Dammit.
Tomorrow Esther's coming over and we're going to make pineapple tarts together. Yay! =D
Tomorrow Esther's coming over and we're going to make pineapple tarts together. Yay! =D
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment