Yay!:
Wk'll be back in another 10 days! And of course, CNY in 2 more days. Esther came over to make pineapple cookies with me today. I didn't use the recipe I've been using the previous years cos I didn't bother to ask my aunt again. I've been asking her every year ever since I lost my baking bible and I don't know why, I never keep the recipe safely each time I got it from her. So I decided to go online and try to get something that's quite convincing. I was quite disappointed cos the pastry didn't turn out to be the way I like it. But whatever lah.
Boo!:
I heard my mom's not working tomorrow. Oh no... cos that means it's spring cleaning time. Totally hate it. I have a mountain of rubbish hidden in the mezzanine in my room. A few weeks ago my mom very sternly warned me to clean up my room and I was running out of time so I threw all the junk up there and haven't found the time to clear them up. I hope she doesn't go up there tomorrow...
I heard my mom's not working tomorrow. Oh no... cos that means it's spring cleaning time. Totally hate it. I have a mountain of rubbish hidden in the mezzanine in my room. A few weeks ago my mom very sternly warned me to clean up my room and I was running out of time so I threw all the junk up there and haven't found the time to clear them up. I hope she doesn't go up there tomorrow...
Random:
Who cares about Valentine's? At least, I don't. Ang pow's more important! Yes I'm VERY money minded. Seriously, Valentine's is just an overrated day. If you're happy with someone, everyday's Valentine's. I don't see the point in wearing couple tees, getting married, getting gifts for each other etc during Valentine's Day. Anniversaries and birthdays in my opinion are the best times to get gifts. As for marriage, I don't see the point of getting married with 1987523181243 other couples, and sharing the SAME (marriage) anniversary with 1987523181243 other couples. And couple tees are just LAME.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment