So Wk came back from Germany on Monday and has left for Melbourne a few hours ago. Everything felt so good while it lasted. I sent him off alone and didn't think I could be calm and tearless driving back alone but I was wrong; I was and I didn't cry a single bit. When he walked into the gate I turned to the perfume section in one of the shops wtf hahaha.
Seriously, I have a love hate relationship with LDR. I like it cos absence really does make the hearts fonder, at least it does for me and him. And each time we meet again, I cannot describe the feeling quite exactly. It felt like the most beautiful thing in the world. I don't think I need to explain why I hate it anymore.
This year, there might be a change of plan. I might not visit him in the middle of the year like how I always do. Instead, I might go with his mom and grandma in December for a month or two or if possible, three for me. Still undecided.
Gotta go meet Esther at Pyramid for a movie now. Bye!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment