Yay!:
Today I went to one of the music centres I teach at for a last minute replacement, not my students la some teacher was sick. My boss gave me an angpow for 开工大吉 (hoi gong dai gat). Walao a lot! Hahahahahaha. My brother says probably because I'm the most loyal employer wtf I mean employee around lol.
Boo!:
Tomorrow got work need to wake up early =(
Random!:
I noticed that when I gamble and I wear this certain shirt, I will win money. But if I wear other shirts, I'll lose until I want to cry wtf. O_O
#352
Maggie's back! Went to Chilli's and took polaroids using Maggie's polaroid cam. Quite fun =D
Bottomless drinks, bottomless nachos, some chicken and the Triple Play starters. Ate until wanna vomit but sibeh nice.
Amd then we went shopping.
Bought some nailpolishes cos it was buy 3 get 1 free. The three of us ended up getting 2 same colours each! Which means 6 geddit? Me and Maggie got 3 same colours. Esther got 'special' taste hahhahaha.
Also bought 2 things from Zara which I absolutely ❤❤❤!
A... skirt. I don't know how else to describe it.
I have a soft spot for suede shoes especially if they're pumps, high and have nice, minimalist, and chic designs. This is 4 inches. Killer man. I think step on anyone's leg that fella sure scream hahaha. I love how it's so high but it's not wobbly and unstable when worn. It feels really steady and fits comfortably. But right now I have a problem with it. The more I look at it, the more it looks like a pair of prostitute shoes cos it's like so high and it's purple. I dunno. Esther calls this the 'foreplay' shoe wtf.
#353
Esther came over and we did our nails together. Whose nicer? Mine right right right?
Ok ok last one.
Haven't put on eyeshadows in a while cos too lazy. Finally did one fine day. Excuse the hair everywhere. I always forget to push them back when I take pictures.
Be First to Post Comment !
That OPI Suede is We'll Always Have Paris!?!? I have that too, but I always use Jacque and Lincoln Park - yet to touch it after 2 months T_T
But I loveeeeee that blue one - what is it called? 2nd bottle from Right (It's on the thumb :P)
I like the pink colour of your nail colour!! So bright and cute!
Sue Lynn: Yes it is! The blue one's Reflecting Pool :)
Shin Dhee: Actually it's not very pink in real, looks more purple with silvers in it :)
Post a Comment