Uninteresting Dialogues

on
Saturday, February 27, 2010
"Yala, now you go 'yang toi keok' (eat romantic meal) with another girl, later at night sleep with another girl, morning chat with another girl"

"Wtf. I go everywhere also got girl"

"CHEHHH"

"But I only like the one living in Lorong Serampang. Wear Armani specs wan. With pierced belly button. With sexy face body hair everything. I only need her"




=)
Be First to Post Comment !
Jane ♥ said...

*likes* Lol. So sweet. :P

SueLynn76 said...

Awwww..."Lum to sei lor" LOL

YOu pierced your belly button? I'd love to get inked somewhere, but The Husband strongly disapproves...LE SIGH

Note to Self: Gotta check out Reflect Pool

Ee Von said...

Jane: hehe thanks :)

Sue Lynn: Yup I did! I wanna get my tongue pierced too someday haha. Oh and of course, tattoo too! Where you wanna do it? If it's somewhere which can be covered I suppose it's ok right?

SayangSam said...

AIYOR LUM SEI NGOR LA........

Ee Von said...

heheheh :)