Souvenirs from Deutschland

on
Monday, March 1, 2010
Some pictures.

 
At A&W's. Mmm waffles, Coney Dog, Onion Rings and Rootbeer with float... It's so sad how underrated A&W is. I have a feeling it's going to be completely shut down soon.
Some souvenirs Wk got me while he was in Germany and a few other countries in Europe.


Ritter Sport from Germany, bought from the manufacturing factory and is only 80 Euro Cents per bar!


Lindt is supposingly from Australia but so far we haven't seen one in Blueberry Lavender before.
Correction! Lindt is actually Swiss! Sorry! I thought it's from Australia cos Lindt CAFES were first opened in Sydney, Australia.

Some kinda hazelnut chocolate wafer thing which actually was really nice if the wafer didn't go soft =(

 
Some cookies, Eiswein (Ice Wine in German, a dessert wine) and apple chips.

  
Cola flavoured rock candy from Prague.

 
Praha is Prague in Czech.
Some really weird key ring pen, which claims to be inkless, won't dry out, lasts a lifetime and doesn't need to be sharpened.


It only works on paper though.

Lastly, with some angpow money, I bought a new pair of glasses. From Armani T_T I suck at self control.

#358


Be First to Post Comment !
Gypsy On The Move said...

So many chocolates!!! Please donate some to me!!! =P

Esther said...

banyak coklat. nanti 1kg tu gain balik!

Ee Von said...

Shin Dhee: hihihihi once chunk from each can la :)

Esther: EH SLAP U! my house got so many monsters, by the time i reach for them also finished d