There'll be a breast cancer charity concert on this Saturday in UM. Rehearsals are everyday till late and by the time I get home I'm usually quite exhausted so the next day I'll be sleeping through the morning before leaving to uni for rehearsals. That explains the absence. I should be sleeping now but I decided to update a little.
My Project 365 has finally ended! It feels so weird when I looked at the picture I took exactly a year ago. Food from Wong Kok, I still remember clearly I was with Cat, and it was our final semester and we were very frequently eating together in SS2. Aah, nostalgia. I can't believe I have actually graduated for half a year and I'm jobless lol. I still teach but I don't have any full time job in hand. Which is a good (lots of time to practice) and bad (no money) thing apparently. Ok anyway, pictures next time.
Today I received a package from a friend I made in Youtube. I initially only expected a few things from her (some stuffs I bought from her and some stuffs she decided to give to me cos she has extra) but when I opened the packages up I was in awe cos she sent me so many things! Seriously, I can't believe there still are people as kind as her out there... T___T *touched. For you nosy people who are wondering, she sent me makeup products lah.
Last update, a pretty exciting one! =D It's ALMOST confirmed that I'll be going to Melbourne this December with Wk's family. I say almost cos the date's decided, everyone said ok, what's left is of course purchasing flight tickets. We're planning to visit Sydney again (for Wk and I) since his parents haven't been there. As for mid-year, I'll most probably go too but a shorter trip since I'll be going again in December.
Actually now that I think about it again, getting rejected isn't as bad as I had initially put it. At least, I still am blessed with people who can sponsor me to go there LOL! And I figure I'll use this 1 year to think properly about my future - whether choosing to study Masters is even a necessity at all, or should I just stay here and keep learning and improve my skills and techniques. I'll be able to go anyhow, it's just a matter of sooner or later.
Be First to Post Comment !
You're coming to Sydney! :D
yup, most probably! :)
Post a Comment