I used to feel like blogging every single day, sometimes every few hours in a day. Now, I somehow cannot find the mood to blog anymore. Not that there's nothing going on with my life but strangely I don't see the point/need to blog about them anymore. Is this a sign of aging? T__T
I obviously tweet more than I blog (so follow me! =]), cos twitter is just so much easier. Whenever I come online, my browser consists of only a few tabs: Gmail, Hotmail, Twitter - these are the compulsary ones wtf. Then sometimes, if not, most of the time, I'll have Youtube opened. Oh and of course, Skype and MSN with Wk whenever he's around.
Ok just a couple of updates. I'll be flying to Melbourne next Tuesday for about 2 weeks. I brought forward the trip a lot earlier this year cos I don't want to be missing in action once again when my music students' exams are near. Since I'm not in Uni anymore, I decided that going now is the best option. At least when I'm back, I still have plenty of time to work with my students for their exams. At least I won't feel as guilty.
I'll also be going there again this December with Wk's family. Main reason is to attend his graduation - he'll be graduating with a Masters of Architecture! Yes I'm damn proud of him =) And then we'll be going to Gold Coast for a few days before returning to Malaysia. I've even informed all the music centres of my one month's leave this December. It's gonna be fun =)
Ok what else...
Oh and final-freaking-ly, my dad asked me to go help him out in one of his shops. Paid one of course, dad knows me too well lol. I know he cannot stand me doing nothing for so long already. It's not that I can say no anyway, he's my dad and I know he needs someone to help him out since one of his assistants just left. I'll be going there tomorrow. Oh godddd no more waking up at 11am T___T
And if you're wondering what's gonna happen to my practice plans, I think it's gonna be screwed.
Oh and I was soooo hoping I can attend Lady Gaga's concert in Melbourne cos she'll be there when I'm there!!! But too bad T___T no chance. But I'll most probably catch either Cats or Mamma Mia the musical when I'm there next week =)
Ok time to sleep. Thanks for reading people.
x
Eev
Be First to Post Comment !
I still read..
i read too. just nvr comment
haha, it's me it's me! anonymous is me me me.
dont know how to use your comment page haahahah.
Ahaha same here I dont work fulltime and sometimes parents being parents, they asked me to go to their office and help out. Anyway have fun in Melbourne!
aileen: haha somehow, i know! :D
WK: you're sitting next to me now. idiot.
Swee San: omg we're on the same boat! High 5 T__T thanks! :)
Post a Comment