Thank you, my inspirations and motivations.

on
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Here's to say a huge thanks to everyone who commented, and even personally sent me messages in Facebook about this post.

When I wrote that long, whiny and rambly post, I've never expected people to actually read through it and be interested in what I have to say cos I'm that kinda person who wouldn't really care about long and rambly blog posts unless it's written by someone I personally know, someone dear, or just close friends. What shocked me was one of the people who read and thought my situation mattered, was a lecturer in Uni who I have a lot of respect for. 

Mind you, there are a lot of lecturers in a university and there are ONLY a few whom I think deserve to be respected. And when I say I respect them it's not because they gave me an A ok? I respect them for their knowledge, enthusiasm, passion, dedication, transparency and most importantly, impartialness. And all these quality have to come TOGETHER to deserve my respect. I especially hate lecturers who're biased. And sometimes, old AND gay. I'm saying this because I've had enough of crappy experiences with old and gay lecturers.

Sorry I digressed. So that lecturer sent me a message in Facebook telling me he read my entry and that he understood and wrote lots of nice things to support me. Honestly, his message alone was enough to make my frustration flip 180.

Thank you all for you wise and lovely words of understanding, encouragement and support. You all have no idea how reading them just made my day. It inspired and motivated me to work even harder each day.

I'm still not sure if it's for the Master studies that I've been planning to do all these while, or is it just for myself. Either ways, I'm gambling now and I can only do my best. I would rather take a shabby boat which takes a longer journey to a destination that I want to reach, than taking a safer boat which goes to somewhere I don't want to be.

Ok time to practise. 

PS I've been reading Eat, Love, Pray for a while now. Oh fyi, I read very very slowly cos I only read at night, when I feel like it. I'm currently at 'Eat' and I have reached a part where I'm feeling inspired already and it's not even half of the book yet =) Hope it'll get better as it goes on.
Be First to Post Comment !
Gypsy On The Move said...

Eh, is the book good??? Do tell k once you finish it?

joisle said...

Eat pray love is an awesome awesome book! Hope it'll inspire you, as it sure did to me.

Ee Von said...

Shin Dhee: so far, not bad :) will do!

joisle: i already feel inspired! i'm only at italy now and i can't wait to see what's in india and bali later! i feel like going to naples to eat the pizza! and bologna for all the food! :D