Makeup in 15 Minutes

on
Sunday, March 14, 2010




All these while I thought my camera sucks big time. But with natural lighting, vids/pics turn out looking GREAT lol. So I found the perfect spot that gets perfect amount of natural lighting without having to stay outdoor with the sun shining all over my face lol - my parents' room! Hahahah. Since they're away, I decided to try filming and the result is soooo much better than my sucky fluorescent lighted room.



In the first half of the vid, that black thing which sticks out from the bottom of the video, it's my music stand. I don't have a tripod so I used that to hold my camera. Was too excited to film I didn't notice one big portion of that thing's sticking out haha. 

So anyways, here's my take on my so called 'quick makeup'. It takes about 15 minutes. I'm not sure if it's considered 'quick' cos this is what I usually do when I'm on the go and when I need to do a full face. A lot of my guy friends said that it's considered fast and they complained that girls take too long to do their makeup sometimes. I shall prove them wrong lol! 

These are the steps that I usually go through when I do my makeup. The ones that I put more importance are highlighted at the beginning of the video. Eyeshadow isn't really necessary depending on where you're going. The rest, it's almost dependent on each other. You'll feel incomplete if you were to not do either one but anyhow, it's all always personal preferences. I hope this has been helpful! :) 

I forgot to mention in the video, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! I'm sure ANYONE can do this, all you need is some practice and steady hands, then 15 minutes shouldn't be a a problem. Heck if you have flawless skin I think it'll probably take only 10!
Be First to Post Comment !