So yesterday, we watched The Bounty Hunter which was ok. Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston are in it, can't go wrong with that. I found a Lush store! I've always wondered what's it and all that hype about. Went in yesterday but didn't buy anything, still don't know what's all the hype about. I might pay a second visit and buy something to try. Today was a lazy day. Stayed home through the day by the computer. Will be meeting Maggie in a while.
❤
Did my nails yesterday. Clap for my effort la you think very ezi ah?
It's not showing clearly (trust me the real thing looks so much nicer *proud) but the base is a cobalt blue (LOVE IT) and there's glitter at the tip faded into the blue, sorta like a gradient. I wanted to do glitter french tip but cos my nails are so short it won't look nice at all so I went with the gradient effect. Wk said it looks like shimmering blue sea! I like that description =)
Mmm loving the sparkles and the edgy cobalt blue =)


Be First to Post Comment !
awww... nice! I love the blues!
thank you! :)
Post a Comment