Ok time for some update.
Watched Cats the Musical. I'll talk more about it in another post.
What's Melbourne without eating my favourite Cheese and Potato Pancake at the Pancake Parlour, my favourite place to eat at?
Lalala that's me.
Mapo Tofu (his favourite), vege and ABC soup (his new favourite haha).
At Koko Black. We had the Iced Chocolate Mocha, which was ok, and a new dessert in the menu for fall - which was the reason we were at Koko Black - the Chocolate Moelleux. It's almost similar to chocolate lava cake - both have runny hearts - except that lava cake is usually flourless and a chocolate moelleux is a rich chocolate brownie-like muffin with a runny heart. As for the runny 'interior', I'm not entirely sure if it's made of uncooked cake batter, or melted chocolate cos it tasted like the former. Either way, it was still good. The best part of the moelleux was the brownie-like muffin. So rich and so soft, it melts in the mouth. And that pinky orange thing, I dunno what it's called. I know it's made of raspberry and it's foamy.
Don Don Box at Don Don! For only AUD 8++ you get teriyaki chicken, sukiyaki (beef), salad and half a kiwi! It's super filling.
Tried making pineapple fried rice today. Didn't realize there's no curry powder in the apartment so I had to innovate a little. Turned out not too bad but not what I expected it to taste like. I think it could have been better.
He loved it though =D
Ok that's all. Time to sleep it's 4am now.
Be First to Post Comment !
You're back! At here I mean. Thought you've gone MIA or something. Anyway, I can never read your Australia trip entries with an empty stomach because the food picture will kill me. So I made sure I eat before reading it. =P
read your previous post. I'm a big Lush fan. the face masks are lovely and this bar called Buffy is amazing. so's the body lotion called Dream Cream
Shin Dhee: haahah aiya everywhere I go, the only thing I love doing is eat and cook and eat lol! thanks for missing me haha
Jade: Ohh really? I always dunno what to look or get when i'm in the store, it seems like there're soooo many to choose from! I'll go have a look again this time. thanks for the suggestions!
Post a Comment