No matter how many times I do this, it's still hard :'( This whole meeting again and parting again thing.
Breakfast yesterday. Cheese Omelette and Italian Herbs Potatoes, and Hazelnut Latte.
This was a week back.
Bought this Philosphy Cinnamon Buns shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath cos it smelled like the most divine thing everrrr. If you love the smell of cinnamon buns, cinnamon or Cinnabon (the shop which sells cinnamon buns), you'll absolutely love this.
Forgot to pack my perfume with me so in the duty free shop, I saw this (duty free of course) and bought it without thinking cos I've been meaning to get it. Smells like pineapple and I absolutely adore it.
This is by now my favourite lipbalm to use.
And my favourite nail colour, the one on the right.
Ok bye! Thanks for reading people.
x
Be First to Post Comment !
is the Kit nailpolish any good?
naaaah. the colour's nice but application sucks. the formula's too thick, you get tiny bubbles, sometimes streaky. and the brush is too small. need a lot of work to get it done nicely.
food blogs are like the new evil. they're always making me hungry! ah, but I love to LOOK! :) I'd love the recipe for the omelet and tots!
hehe but mine is not a food blog! i just sometimes love to cook/bake :) ooh you mean the omelette and potatoes? ok i'll try to put it up some time soon :)
Post a Comment