It's 4.44 am.

on
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I'm typing in the dark, trying to stay awake to wake him up to continue working on his stuff. He tried to pull and all nighter but was slowly falling sick. I'm supposed to make sure he only sleeps for half an hour and make sure he gets up and continue doing. I'm going home tomorrow. I'm so sad. We don't even have time for each other on my so called 'last day' here. I know technically it's not like we'll never meet but still.

Tomorrow I need to go pick up some stuffs from Vic Market. And then Priceline. And maybe Zuza. He has class almost half the day. The only times we'll probably get to see each other are before his class, after his class which is when we should be on the way to the airport, and also most probably eating McD in the airport while waiting for my time to leave.

Emo, emo.

Ok let me go continue checking out what are my studying options here in Melbourne. I cannot take this any longer.
Be First to Post Comment !