So I went to daddy's shop today to work. I get to bring my laptop over and there's a broadband modem there so I also get to online, which is absolutely fantastic. Wk says "anywhere with internet is your home" wtf. Which is actually true lah hahahah.
My dad also told me that I can practice there if I want to cos most of the time, there's really nothing much to do but to sit and smack flies. Which is also great since I've been complaining that working there is taking all my time I need to practice but the problem is; I still don't have the guts to whip out my violin and start playing there. There isn't any closed room that I can go into and practice, except the toilet wtf. I think it's so freaking weird to just play violin in an art gallery. No?
I checked Air Asia just now and zomfg, the flight ticket to Melbourne is so freaking cheap! For 2 weeks around Aug-Sept, I found tickets as low as RM900++!
I really want to but I can't go T_____T
Cos I'll be going again this December for a month. I just got back like 2 days ago from a 2 weeks trip. So if I go again this Aug-Sept, that makes 3 times a year! As much as I want to, I don't think my parents will be happy with it eventhough they're not paying for it. I figured that I should really plan ahead and save the money instead for something else and focus more on my audition. Yes, I'm STILL going to apply to study at Melbourne.
But ohmigoshhhh it freaking breaks my heart to see how cheap the tickets are and I can't do a thing about it T____T
Be First to Post Comment !
For certain days,it's as cheap as RM245 (excluding airport tax)
Enki
Arrrgh! i have a love hate relationship with air asia. i love it cos it's so cheap. i hate it when they sell cheap tickets AFTER i've bought the expensive ones T_T
Post a Comment