I was teaching a student today and he asked me if I could only lift up one of my eyebrows and hold the other down, while asking he demonstrated to me. Then I said I can and showed him. Then he asked me if I can do the other side and I said I can and I showed him. He told me he can't.
I told Wk this situation and he said,
" then tell him
thats why i teaching u
i better than u
then u say when u can do both means ur brain can separate ady
hahahahah
ok wtf "
thats why i teaching u
i better than u
then u say when u can do both means ur brain can separate ady
hahahahah
ok wtf "
HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH!!!
And yes btw, I apparently can control a lot of my facial muscles. I can distort the shape of my lips however I want it to look eg. lifting the top right corner, pull down the left corner - I can lift and pull down all 4 one at a time. I can lift both sides of my eyebrows, individually. My eyes can blink one after another very quickly without lifting my cheeks. I bet you're trying to do everything I've just mentioned here. Hahahah. But seriously, not many ppl can. Can you?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment